Established 1977 as a specialist in men’s formalwear. Mr. Tux is a division of Volle’s Bridal. The reputation of exceptional fit, elegant designs and attention to detail has allowed this firm to flourish during tough economic times. With a warehouse of clothing on site, the ability to give exceptional fit without the possibility of failure, Mr Tux excels as a true professional operation. Only a select group of retailers have what Mr Tux offers its clients, A warehouse on location to allow the groom to try on hundreds of styles, gown and tuxedo co-ordination, the latest in designer garments, custom fit from tailors and giftware collection of gifts for the wedding party.
Mr. Tux Is Your BEST Choice For Formalwear:
- We have hundreds of designer labels IN STOCK.
- We have Tuxes on-site so you can try them on RIGHT NOW! No more guessing how it will look from a photo.
- We are staffed by adult fashion and wedding etiquette professionals who know how to make you look your BEST.
- We have skilled tailors in-house to offer FAST SERVICE.
- EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE that will exceed your expectations. We give you the attention you deserve.
In 1970, the family of world famous fashion designer Volle opened Volle’s Bridal Boutique. In 1977, her son opened Mr. Tux Formalwear to offer the same great styling to men. Kerry D. was raised by a world famous fashion designer so being a stylist came natural to him. Seeing that very few companies offered truly professional service to men who wanted to look their best, he opened his own Formalwear shop. All the attention was on the bride, and men weren’t always given much consideration. At Mr. Tux the focus is on YOU. Our goal has always been to provide impeccable service, large inventory and excellent fit. Mr. Tux is a MUST for those seeking proven professionals in the men’s formalwear industry.